Mirror Mirror...



So on a night before work I went with a friend to the movies to see Mirror Mirror. I'd seen adverts for it and had to do a double take to make sure lead Snow White, Lily Collins wasn't Audrey Hepburn!

I went into Mirror Mirror with no clue what it was about only knowing it was a human take on Snow White in the hope it would still involve a dishy man with floppy hair...and I was not disappointed. All I can say is that I caught myself with a big dopey grin on my face too many times to count so it can't have been too bad.

The most inspiring part of the movie must have been the amazing make-up and hair of Snow White. The hair and make-up people did an amazing job of ruby red lips, white skin and dark hair.








And the transformation to fighter chic with cute fringe didn't disappoint in the second half!
I never thought I'd say it but the large brows look amazing on her too!

AND she gets to run around a snow covered forrest still looking amazing in a gorgeous white puffy dress, pretty sure every girl has dreamt of doing this!!

 

Did I mention the man-candy? If anything go for the man you may have seen in Gossip Girl playing one of Serena's many men, Armie Hammer.



As of tomorrow, I am losing the tan, curling my hair and experimenting with the 'natural smokey eye'.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts