It's Logies Time!

I have refused to watch the Logies since Bert Newton made a complete mess of his supposed 'interview' with k.d. Lang where he embarrassed himself and an amazing performer, but I LOVE to indulge in the red carpet. Here are my faves!


I don't think I really need to say anything about this - she could be my vote for Best Dressed.
Kate Ritchie - Photo: Official Logies


How gorgeous does Esther Anderson look? And she went with her mum! She strikes me as the kind of girl who loves this event where she can dress like a princess and twirl her way around the red carpet. I do recall her doing similar pirouettes last year in Alex Perry which looks just as amazing!
Esther Anderson - Photo: Nicole Cleary


I love Nat Bass's classic look. The cut on this dress is so flattering and who knew she had a baby only last year??
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Photo: Jake Nowaski


The Kruger always looks amazing, I am devastated I won't see much more of her now she has migrated to Chanel Nine but can appreciate this for now. I have been lusting after something similar on Beginning Boutique...
(p.s. watched Dancing with the Stars with Mel B in place of the Kruger and she rocked it!)
Sonia Kruger - Photo: Fab Sugar


Jessica Rabbit anyone? And the poor thing said she had to wear her $15 K-Mart shoes instead of the heels as she injured her foot! I can sympathize Carrie.
Carrie Bickmore - Photo: Jake Nowaski


Could this colour get any better?
Melissa Doyle - Photo: Nicole Cleary


Jane Hall - I WANT YOUR ACCESSORIES.
Jane Hall - Photo: Nicole Cleary


Asher Keddie, we would expect nothing less than gorgeous and this fails to disappoint. Last Logies she wore a Ja'ton creation similar to this in black - but all I ask is pose for the camera girl!
Asher Keddie - Photo: Jake Nowaski


I think this is cute but I am still unsure if you should be in here or not...
Amberley Lobo - Photo: Nicole Cleary


Sequins anyone? I LOVE this dress, the sequins, the back, the trail 10/10
Magdalena Roze - Photo: Jake Nowaski


I think I saw something similar on one of Rebecca Judd's bridesmaids? Either way her hair is stunning and what we would do for that figure!
Michelle Bridges - Photo: Official Logies


Wow - this is classic elegance. If I could look anything similar to Natarsha in my career I will be well and truly happy.
Natarsha Belling - Photo: Official Logies


This is similar to Magdalena Roze for me, love the train and the back and the lace. The hair is perfect to show off the dramatic back. LOVE.
Samara Weaving - Nicole Cleary


How cute does Poh look? I love the simple cut of the dress with a great pattern and great chunky necklace. I'd call it 'got ready in a rush' pretty. (not that I think she got ready in a rush, she just looks casually put together and I love it)
Poh - Photo: Official Logies


How could I not?
Prue and Trude!! - Photo: Nicole Cleary

And now I have softened you up, here's the bad news...I am not going to post copious amounts of photos and criticize them all but...


We all are familiar with Angelina Jolie's fascinating sticky out-y leg, yes? You know, the amazing leg that stuck out of her black dress in a way that made us all question if she was trying to be funny? This is kind of the same, but I feel like the cut is getting dangerously close to her crotch...it matches her parting which I really wish would go out of fashion soon, the middle part never did it for me.
Jennifer Hawkins - Photo: Official Logies


The colour is wrong, the split between the chestage is wrong, I can't handle the hair either. I am sorry! I feel like she must have so much Hollywood Tape on, but still not enough to keep everything together and the colour does not pop against her skin. An updo would have done this more justice with the busyness of everything else going on.
Jessinta Campbell - Photo: Nicole Cleary


Kat I want to love this. I LOVE the detailing around the neckline, it is sexy and classy but - then we see your feet. The colour of the shoes is wrong, it does nothing for the bottom of the dress but take away what could have been a gorgeous look. I could like the poof at the bottom but YOUR SHOES ARE KILLING ME.
Kat Stewart - Photo: Official Logies


I just don't know. I feel like the neckline could have plunged less, and the frills could have been bigger with less of them. She looks like a column, the dress encourages shape but gives her none. I am so lost in this dress!
Natalie Gruzlewski - Photo: Official Logies


 I am putting you ladies together because something needs to change. Judd the hair is flat and the dress and the frills have been done to death - by you. I do admire the posing though. Delta do something daring, cut your hair, smile. Rant over.
Rebecca Judd (above) - Photo: Jake Nowaski
Delta Goodrem (below) - Photo: Official Logies


How did this happen? By the way wasn't Who Dares Wins on a loooooooong time ago?
Tania Zaetta - Photo: Jake Nowaski

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts