Dress for success...

I always think there are only a few things you need to do every day to look classy and stylish. It isn't about what clothes you own or how expensive they are but how you wear them. These are the simples rules I believe add class (and confidence) to every outift...

1. Put on your bling - something I have worn for years is my chunky Fossil watch. When I picked it out I was told it looked like a 'man-watch' but I love it's classic style and chucky feel.


2. I have days where I pile on the jewellery but I find the best way is to keep it simple and delicate. If I wear a necklace I do without earrings or instead I will wear heavy bracelets and a delicate ring.


3. NAILS. Always have well manicured nails. I am not saying get a mani and a pedi but either commit to your colour and keep it looking nice or if it looks tatty take it off and slip on a clear polish or some beige shades. I love using ANY Essie shade.



4. Since buying my Oroton bag two years ago I believe a good sized bag reflects your personality and finishes off your look.

 Oroton m.c. tote $595

5. Get those heels on! I cannot wear sky-high heels every day but I do have my never fail pair of beige and of black heels which add confidence and height. I find a classic pair of court shoes make a woman look like she has put thought into her outfit.


6. Supple, clear skin is a BIG confidence boost and your skin can add the most confidence to any outfit. 


7. It seems so simple but eyebrows! I always do a quick strays check and fill in, in the morning...it only adds a few more seconds onto my routine.

See Hair on the Brain's post on getting your eyebrows perfect!

8. Mascara! I do not put makeup on to go to the gym but no matter where I go mascara goes with me!


9. And if you need a pick me up and don't want to have to faff around a simply flick of liquid eyeliner will do the trick! I am an eyes or lips girl but if you feel daring enough give both a go!


10. I vote washing the hair daily but for those days we would rather stay in bed a well-groomed high pony or a low bun is my next option...

Portia de Rossi

Rachel McAdams


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts