Blue Alert

I went shopping this weekend with no intention of buying anything (isn't that what we always tell ourselves??) and am so so so happy with my purchases!

I went into Forever New after some gorgeous florals caught my eye and walked away with a perfect evening clutch! It fits my wallet, iPhone, compact and gloss and sparkles like there is no tomorrow...for only $39.99 with a 10% student discount I was bounding out the shop doors.

Next I was looking for my new 'journalist' bag to fit my laptop with LOTS of pockets for all the little bits lost in my current bag. Sussan has some amazing colours and my lovely mother saw I had my eye on this beauty and spoilt me with it. The colour is amazing and with some red jeans makes for some impressive colour blocking. The Sussan bag came to $69.95.

'





And my 'Must Download' song for this week? Blue Alert - Madeleine Peyroux. Gorgeous.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts