Active Sundays

I always said when I joined the gym (which I always said I wouldn't do either) that I wouldn't succumb to buying outfits for the gym...and I don't-ish.

But Lorna Jane has some of the most amazing pieces that last for ages! I bought a pair of their knee length leggings and I love them (plus they have that material that sucks everything in - bonus!)  

I ALWAYS find even when I don't want to go to the gym, if I throw on a cute brightly coloured top I feel so much better and ready to work off the day's calories.

All images are from Lorna Jane Online and links to online store are below each image...I'd advise you go there anyway for all their inspirational message tops and brightly coloured EVERYTHING!

Loretta Crop

Fame Sports Bra
Imogen Singlet


Emily Excel Singlet
Earn My Chocolate Singlet
Hi-Light Run Singlet


Who said sequins were only for a night out?


Never Give Up Water Bottle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts