Colour My Day

Today is Easter Monday, and due to a netball injury my foot is swollen and bruised leaving me stuck inside on another stunning day. So I put on my favourite floral bright coloured skirt, with a white singlet and my best diamante covered necklace and thought I'd dream up my next what I wish I was wearing to work tomorrow from Australia's designers.


Cue Ming Pink Satin Skirt 


Lisa Ho Double Stretch Georgette Wrap Blouse


Cue Black/Green Spliced Pant


Oroton Affinity Silk Jacket in Vanilla


David Lawrence Square Link Leopard Belt


Oroton Raisa Snake A4 Clutch in Oxblood


Graduating Silver Plate Collar Diva


Harlequin Market 'Jester' Encrusted Ring


Tony Bianco Precious Shoes

And from work to evening?


Yvonne Strahovski in a stunning silk shiffon daffodil gown by Jenni Kayne and of course it must be matched with some HQM jewels!

Yes that made me feel a little better xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts