Portmans

Since being on work experience I have learnt two things:
1. Always pay attention to grooming - it makes a HUGE difference
2. Don't just throw anything on - I ended up on the news at the major press conference I went to and simply cringed! Not that the outfit was bad, it was a gorgeous dress but it wasn't the right dress.

After that debacle, I got an email from Portmans advertising their news range, safe to say that was my first stop after work that day...






I bought the red dress is black which is a perfect blend of sexy and practical along with a cobalt blue silk top to go perfectly with my new Zara pants!

They didn't have the red peplum skirt (I LOVE a peplum!) so I am waiting for it. Just putting it out there that black/yellow dress is amazing too...so any work wardrobe dilemma I am going to portmans <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts