Glamour

It has been way too long since my last internet fashion binge...


Amanda Seyfried looks amazing here. Totally natural and clean. I will spare you the agony of showing you the dress though.


Could Emma Stone not pull off any hair colour?


How cute is Carrie Underwood?? She is rocking the girly hair, a sexy sequin dress AND chunky black  accessories!


Does Zoe Saldana ever look less than perfect?


Emma Watson is one of those girls who takes risks with her dress choices and this is one that she has totally pulled off.


It is not often that I find Nicole Kidman in something I like but this is beautiful and so elegant!


This dress worn by Diane Kruger has to be one of my favourites this year, she looks amazing and looks like she knows it. The dress is so elegant and edgy and where white could be totally unflattering it emphasizes her beautifully slim waist.


Jessica Chastain pull your shoulders up! Otherwise this Gucci number is totally glamorous!! I love the soft hair as well though an up-do might have shown off the dress a bit more?


It wouldn't be right if Taylor Swift didn't feature in here somewhere...he she is looking amazing as usual. I like that she is moving towards a more grown up look, and this dress is sexy and elegant!



This is my FAVOURITE of the bunch! I'm sure I've seen Freida Pinto wear this colour before and why not? It suits her to a T! I WANT THIS DRESS! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts