Back to reality and simplicity

I can't even describe how busy life has been, between planning and hosting my 21st birthday party, a whirlwind trip to Sydney, a new job, finishing uni and work experience it is safe to say my fashion choices have been a rush of decisions!

Safe to say in Sydney Zara was the object of my affection...

I came away with only a pair of pants, two tops and a pair of shoes but my poor little carry-on-weekend bag couldn't fit any more in!


I also bought two beautiful turtleneck tops in bright red and emerald green and they go perfectly with these cut off pants! The colour is perfect and with heels they are just professional.

I tried on some other goodies in the hope I could get them online and shipped when I got back but Zara don't ship to Perth! This totally amazes me...anyway here they are. I seem to have migrated to simple classics in my wardrobe choices now. Gone are the days where I would never leave the house in a proper (backbreaking heel), I appreciate the court shoe with NO platform like never before...













For all of the above visit www.zara.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts