Lea Michelle

As well as having an INSANE set of vocal chords on her this girl always looks amazing too.


Lea Michelle in Marchesa at the Globes. One of my FAVOURITE dresses!


With Jenna Dewan and they both looks amazing in polar opposite looks.


This is so simple but so perfect! I love a dramatic dress with an up-do and some fabulous jewels!


She wore these before and during a talk show and goes from preppy to sexy instantly.


I just love this photo. What girl wouldn't want to be in her shoes?


Fringe you say? Risky but looks so cute!



As well as some stunning dresses she provides us with some of the best 'faces' on the red carpet...I should say the back on this is stunning but doesn't do much for the angles.


Again so cute!


Could have gone into Bjork territory but the colour navy suits her so well...I used to only think of navy for workwear - love!


I want that smile :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts