A Sparkling New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Here comes 2013 and what better way to bring in the new year than with a few new beauty tricks to really amp up your look?

In the last few weeks I decided to go a little bit bolder with my makeup choices. Going gradually blonder with each trip to the hairdresser I found I was looking washed out and a bit blergh.

I started with a trip to Nars and upgraded my blushes and bronzers to Nars. I've found with the right brush you don't need to pile colour on, and it is subtle and defines the contours of the face.
Then the gorgeous girls at Napoleon matched me up with the PERFECT red lippy which I have fallen in love with. It took a bit of practise not to look like a five year old colouring in but is a stunning finish to any outfit.



AND THEN to finish it all off why not add some gold?? A clean eye with lashings of black mascara and gold liner and eyeshadow adds gorgeous sparkle! I've found it looks much cleaner than eyeliner but still looks like you've made the effort.



And then when you pair the two...


Why not give some bold new choices a go...maybe with a fresh makeup look you can re-wear some of those 2012 dresses again and again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts