Eyebrows to Dye For



Since entering the Miss Universe WA 2013 Competition I have amped up the grooming routine and started with the eyebrows. I have never had my eyebrows done only because they are fair and never thought they were 'unruly' by any standards. 

BUT I went and saw comp sponsor Alison at Alison Jade and she transformed them! I was primped and preened and even had them tinted. I walked out feeling fabulous with what feels like a totally new look!

They totally changed my makeup routine, in the mornings I take more care to frame the brows and in turn my eyes, (and especially without a fringe) pop without having to overload the eye makeup.


My problem was what to do when the tint wore off a few weeks later. After using some cheaper brands which really weren't doing the trick I stumbled upon Hourglass's 'Arch' in Soft Brunette. The crayon is in the shape of the brow so you use the side of the colour to really define the brows without having to try and colour a shape in yourself.



It is only about $40 AUD so is a worthwhile investment for perfect brows! Get one from your local Mecca Cosmetics now!

Images from Alison Jade Facebook page.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts