Winter Dreaming

What is the best part about the start of a new season?? A new wardrobe! 

(Unfortunately we can't always afford these Louboutins...here's another pick just to make us feel a little more depressed.)

I've found I am using all of last season's wardrobe but would LOVE a new pair of winter boots...the only problem is I can't find the PERFECT ones! Soooo I succumbed to looking online and here we are.

Decisions, decisions...


Wittner - Andrea $189.95



Style Tread - Isabella Neutrals $125.90


ASOS Taylor Shoe Boots - $63.78


Tony Bianco - Arcadia $189.95


ASOS Tempo Peet Toe Shoe Boots - $61.39


Tony Bianco - Lombardi $199.95


Style Tread - Eclipse Animal $179.95

SOMEONE HELP! And maybe buy them for me while you're at it too? ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts