Tully Love



So I've been stalking these guys on Instagram for a while now and Tully Lou has some of the most incredible and wearable cute fitness gear that makes going to the gym look fun!

The collection is designed for yoga as well as other fitness regimes. I love this quote from designer Tully Humphrey, "I am constantly reminded that wellness is an ongoing relationship with your body. I believe when you feel good, you look good, and vice versa, when you look good, you feel good!"



The Spider Top $64.95

I know it makes it much easier to work out when you have something to wear to look forward to and these pieces do just that...need to get my order in (especially over Winter) ASAP!


The Krama Top $64.95


The Mana Crop $64.95 (right)



Images from Tuly Lou website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts