'Oh My Gothness' It's my new smokey eye...


Since being in the Miss Universe Pageant I have been so incredibly lucky to meet so many amazing people and learn so many new things.

Something I have just discovered from one of the lovely sponsors Alison Jade is how gorgeous a dark lip can be! Her new and recently released lippy line, 'Oh My Gothness', consists of 5 colours ranging in the deepest of reds and plums.

I started my collection with 'Vino Matte' and an interesting fact for you - you don't need to match your lip liner to the lippy! A nude liner will do just as well...Don't thank me thank Alison! 


Here are some pics from Alison's blog from the preview event!




All other images from Alison Jade blog. Have a read here for more tips and trends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts