Designer Capsule 2: Bikini Atoll

I found myself all blogged out after last weekend PFF 2013! Now I am ready to sort through my photos again and bring you this AMAZING collection from Bikini Atoll. 

Designer Capsule 2 with Wild.Horses, Steph Audino, Betty Tran and Bikini Atoll was a highlight of PFF2013 for me. Instead of catwalk only unwearable and eclectic pieces, this show was all ready to wear and hot!

Bikini Atoll was truly gorgeous and I loved every piece in this collection. From silver two pieces, soft cut outs, gorgeous supple makeup and slicked back hair, the show was beautiful.

I had so much fun taking photos of this show, there was barely a bad shot it was so much fun!

Now to wait until the collection is stocked in stores - it will be a very difficult decision to decide just what to get!!

For more PFF news see my blog posts for Times Square Claremont here: http://timessquareclaremont.blogspot.com.au















 







As you can see I got a bit excited about this one - love the back cutouts and plunging neckline...


This was my FAVE piece!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts