Blog Love: Pink Peonies

I was on the lookout for some blogger inspiration and via Instagram, google and hashtagging I stumbled across Pink Peonies

It is safe to say she has nailed three of my favourite looks and yes, as per usual...it is time to go shopping again!

I love this first look because it embraces big costume jewellery with simple accessories and a gorgeous handbag! I always look for good quality handbags which might be a little more $$ than your average bag but will stand the test of time. A classic handbag finishes off any outfit.


No words for the next look...Louboutins, glitter, pencil skirt and leopard print. Yes!




This last look I chose from Pink Peonies gorgeous blog. It shows how a simple look is classic and classy. I love the well fitted jeans, the gorgeous shoes and amazing hair and makeup is perfect for day or night!




Do yourself a favour and visit Pink Peonies NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts