Alice McCall

Melbourne Fashion Week 2012 is upon us once again and although I have been a little busy in the academic-sense, I have just had time to catchup on the last few day's show and was blown away by Alice McCall's collection! I would happily own every single piece without complaint. 

All images below are from an amazing website called Fashionising.com with photos by Allan James Barger, and I picked a few (HEAPS - there were too many to choose from) of my favourites...

The focus was on pastel colour with a totally feminine feel. The gorgeous models were made up like babushka dolls with the most amazing jewellery. There was an emphasis on the nipped-in-waist and the peplum trend (which I love - very flattering) is here to stay!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts